Friday, October 1, 2010

Four in the morning.

I want to begin this blog by saying that I am not a writer. I do not pretend to be impressive with words, and have never really thought of myself as at all gifted in that area of my life. Yet at 4:00 am this morning, as i was contemplating why I could not just go to sleep, I decided that I wanted to have a blog so I can document a little part of my life. And even though this may turn out to be a total disaster, I thought, "why not?" , and chose to just go with it instead of debate with myself the many reasons I shouldn't start one.

So, even though I started on a rather pessimistic outlook of my writing skills, I figure why not start a blog on something I am good at. So here it goes.

My name is Michelle, and I am an artist. I am a fine art major at Harding University in Arkansas (yes, I know it's random), and my emphasis is painting. I guess that is all you need to know for now, because I don't want to bore you with my life story. Hopefully over the next few weeks, months, or maybe even years, it will be apparent who I am and what I love through my artwork.

Goodbye for now, and wish me luck!
-michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment